Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Crops and Weekend Getaways

Join me this Saturday, 2/8/14 from 9am-9pm for a crop at Robinson ~ held in Room RMAB-150 in Robinson Memorial Hospital's Medical Arts Building!
There is a $15 fee per person or bring a friend and you can both work for $25. Your fee includes PLENTY of space to work, the use of a Cricut, free wi-fi at RMH, assorted refreshments and pizza. Along with your projects (traditional or digital) please bring a snack and beverage to share and join the fun! Be sure to RSVP (by phone, text or email) so I can have a seat waiting for you. (Let me know if you need details on the room location.)
Be sure to save the dates, I have 3 Summer Camps scheduled at Hiram College this summer. These are no-frills, budget minded, get-a-lot-done weekends full of fun. They are 6/14-6/15, 7/12-7/13, and 8/2-8/3 and they start Sat at 8am and end Sun at 8pm!
I have updated the Crop & Retreat Schedule - Click on the tab above for details and contact me with any questions!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment